Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Facts about me :)

New 11 facts about me :)

Seems that tagging people to know more about them it's something we like doing these days! I'm not the exception so this is the 2nd time I'll reply about facts about me! 
And this time I have to reply Georgia Psarra's Questions. You can read more about her, here


The questions I have for the bloggers I nominate are:
1. What did you want to become when you were a child?
A Weather Forecast Announcer and  a Flight Attendant! Why didn't I become a WFA... because Ihad to study Numbers and I hate them! Why didn't I become a  FA... because I'm too short! (I don't understand why airlines companies want tall people if planes are not that high inside)
2. Why have you become a teacher?
Because I couldn't become a WFA or a FA!! However, I always loved teaching!
3. Have you ever regretted becoming a teacher?
No, never! And I wouldn't do it! Not in the rest of my entire life
4. You avoid people who...?
... are "heavy"! Not in weight but in character! 
5. Tell us about your biggest dream.
It was already fulfilled. I traveled to the US and to Egypt! Whatever comes now, it's more than welcomed and I would love it as much as my two other dreams.



My place in the world and in "Blue", my favorite color! :)

6. What is your favourite colour and why?
My favorite color is "blue" but I don't know why!
7. Which city would you like to visit?
Cairo, again and again and again!! 
8. What is your favourite piece of clothing?
Pashminas!!! I have a big collection of them! Almost 200 hundred in different sizes, colors and textures!
Wearing one Pashmina and having another one in my hands! :)

9. Have you ever cheated on a test?
Yessssssssssssss!! I was in 2nd year at Secondary School! I cheated on a History Test... about Colombus trips! The teacher "discovered" me, gave me the lowest mark and asked me if that "yellow papers" was a letter for my boyfriend!! Jees... :D
10. Describe your desk.
School desk or home desk? School desk... I have many as I move around the school because I don't have a fixed classroom. Home desk... is full of teddy bears! I use it for that!
11. Who is your favourite character either in a book or movie?
I don't have any in particular.

Thanks for the questions, Georgia! I do hope you enjoy reading the answers!
Maria :)



No comments:

Post a Comment